Who doesn’t love boobies? You see the word all over social media, but what does it really mean? And how much do you know about them? The Czar, ever the sort of person who likes to lord his expansive knowledge over people, is here to help.
Here are 13 things you probably didn’t know about boobies.
- They’re frequently found in pairs. But not always.
- Some are bigger than others, and can get quite large.
- They come in a few colors, from white to brown.
- They’re known all over the world.
- They hunt fish by diving from a great height.
- They’re related to gannets.
- Facial bladders allow them to cushion their landing when they plunge into water.
- Fletcher Christian ate boobies.
Божію Поспѣшествующею Милостію Мы, Дима Грозный Императоръ и Самодержецъ Всероссiйскiй, цѣсарь Московскiй. The Czar was born in the steppes of Russia in 1267, and was cheated out of total control of all Russia upon the death of Boris Mikhailovich, who replaced Alexander Yaroslav Nevsky in 1263. However, in 1283, our Czar was passed over due to a clerical error and the rule of all Russia went to his second cousin Daniil (Даниил Александрович), whom Czar still resents. As a half-hearted apology, the Czar was awarded control over Muscovy, inconveniently located 5,000 miles away just outside Chicago. He now spends his time seething about this and writing about other stuff that bothers him.