Shall we? Because here it is.
- Democrats have no interest in any FBI investigation or justice for Dr. Ford.
- They simply want Brett Kavanaugh to go away.
- Frankly, they will not accept any further Trump nomination, either, so don’t even bother.
- They don’t even like Merrick Garland all that much; it’s just that he’s the only liberal judge they can name at that level.
- Any Republican nomination on the Supreme Court is a body blow for Democrats.
- The fact that Justice Ginsberg could go any time is especially terrifying.
- This not because of Roe v. Wade, either.
- This is because the Supreme Court has been the last refuge for the liberals for some time, now (with the exception of the Second Amendment).
- A conservative-heavy Supreme Court is not going to tolerate the nonsense that the Left has enacted under President Obama.
- It’s not just abortion—it’s practically everything else from any challenge to Obamacare to immigration to changes to the Electoral College to, well, frankly everything you can name.
- No matter who is nominated by a Republican president, it’s basically the end of liberalism’s permissive indulgences.
And as long as we’re crap cutting:
- Merrick Garland is never going to be on the Supreme Court.
- Even President Obama didn’t regard him seriously: he was used like chum to stir the waters for the type of fight we’re seeing now.
- Even Democrats could have coughed up a better candidate, but liberals have no clue who their more reliable, fair-minded judges are. In fact, it’s pretty irritating to them that conservatives can quickly name qualified judges so quickly.
- Brett Kavanaugh is almost certainly going to be approved, barring some last-second stunt of sanity-defying proportions.
- Dr. Ford will be cursed and vilified by the Left, like some judicial Steve Bartman, simply because a scape goat shall be found for the inevitable.
Божію Поспѣшествующею Милостію Мы, Дима Грозный Императоръ и Самодержецъ Всероссiйскiй, цѣсарь Московскiй. The Czar was born in the steppes of Russia in 1267, and was cheated out of total control of all Russia upon the death of Boris Mikhailovich, who replaced Alexander Yaroslav Nevsky in 1263. However, in 1283, our Czar was passed over due to a clerical error and the rule of all Russia went to his second cousin Daniil (Даниил Александрович), whom Czar still resents. As a half-hearted apology, the Czar was awarded control over Muscovy, inconveniently located 5,000 miles away just outside Chicago. He now spends his time seething about this and writing about other stuff that bothers him.