1. Barack Obama becomes President of the US, to the delight of the morally derelict United Nations.
2. Jeremiah Wright, spiritual advisor to Barack Obama, confirms that he is a complete anti-Semite.
3. Obama begins taking a demonstrably condescending approach to Israel.
4. Obama initiates a conciliatory tone toward the Arab world and Islam in general.
5. UN allows Iran and Libya to speak at human rights conference; Israel is denied.
6. Obama and the UN fail to back a pro-democracy movement in Iran.
7. Iran is discovered to have a military nuclear site.
8. Israel threatens a military strike when UN refuses to defend Israels right to exist.
9. War crimes investigation against Israel is suddenly launched by the UN.
10. Anne Bayefsky,
UN director on human rights a prominent human-rights scholar [ŒV], harangues the UN over hypocritical treatment of Israel and inability to take similar stand on Palestine, especially blatant terrorist acts by Hamas.
11. Bayefsky is immediately surrounded by security guards and removed from the building. Her credentials to re-enter are revoked.
12. UN dismisses the action as a response to an unrelated protocol issue, and in no way has anything to do with her taking an opposing view, which of course the UN welcomes, and she should have her gig back in no time.
13. Video of her speech is immediately deleted from the UN website with no explanation. She still has no access to the building or her staff.
Are we starting to see some weird three-way between Iran, Obama, and the UN at Israels expense? They appear to handle criticism in a similar way. And Wright, Iran, and the UN exhibit frothing anti-Semitism. Which leads one to ask the logical question, what is the President feeling, deep down?
How many more countries besides the US are counting down the days until 2012?
Божію Поспѣшествующею Милостію Мы, Дима Грозный Императоръ и Самодержецъ Всероссiйскiй, цѣсарь Московскiй. The Czar was born in the steppes of Russia in 1267, and was cheated out of total control of all Russia upon the death of Boris Mikhailovich, who replaced Alexander Yaroslav Nevsky in 1263. However, in 1283, our Czar was passed over due to a clerical error and the rule of all Russia went to his second cousin Daniil (Даниил Александрович), whom Czar still resents. As a half-hearted apology, the Czar was awarded control over Muscovy, inconveniently located 5,000 miles away just outside Chicago. He now spends his time seething about this and writing about other stuff that bothers him.