On my way home, I was flipping the dial around and, for a few minutes, was listening to Monica Crowley detail a number of the gaffes that the Obama Administration has achieved in the first 50-60 days in office. I continued to spin the dial and with some good 80’s tunes in the background I thought about the gaffes. Sure, some of them are minor but I started wondering if a pattern isn’t emerging? We at a historic moment for the United States, with the election of the first black President but what are the outward signs of President Obama’s administration to date?
- The creation of multiple “czar”doms (no, not the Czar of Muscovy) which have done little but put a face on the news.
- Hosted events for Stevie Wonder, the Chicago Bulls, etc.
- Going on the Leno Show (first sitting President to do so)
- Doing a NCAA Basketball selection sheet on ESPN
- Signing funding (one would suppose that he only signs stuff he supports) and then decrying it when the public gets outraged at it
GorT is an eight-foot-tall robot from the 51ˢᵗ Century who routinely time-travels to steal expensive technology from the future and return it to the past for retroinvention. The profits from this pay all the Gormogons’ bills, including subsidizing this website. Some of the products he has introduced from the future include oven mitts, the Guinness widget, Oxy-Clean, and Dr. Pepper. Due to his immense cybernetic brain, GorT is able to produce a post in 0.023 seconds and research it in even less time. Only ’Puter spends less time on research. GorT speaks entirely in zeros and ones, but occasionally throws in a ڭ to annoy the Volgi. He is a massive proponent of science, technology, and energy development, and enjoys nothing more than taking the Czar’s more interesting scientific theories, going into the past, publishing them as his own, and then returning to take credit for them. He is the only Gormogon who is capable of doing math. Possessed of incredible strength, he understands the awesome responsibility that follows and only uses it to hurt people.