Let us put some pieces together.
1. Donald Trump, suddenly advocating a lot of Tea Party things, jumps up in GOP polling to where he is right with Mitt Romney.
2. He then begins putting out a lot of stereotypical comments, such as the birth certificate nonsense.
3. Many conservatives point out that Trump has a strong liberal past until quite recently. And virtually no conservative past, at that.
4. Jesse Jackson, Jr., among other prominent liberals, suddenly wonder what has become of him. He was always such a good guy and donor to their causes.
5. Trump announces that if he is defeated in a primary, he will run as an independent.
6. Indepedents invariably lose the election for the party they were previously associated with.
Is there the slightest possibility that Trump has not changed, and he is a Democratic plant designed to prevent a GOP victory? As the Czars poor, blighted mother said this morning… Hes got all the hubris such a candidate would need.
Божію Поспѣшествующею Милостію Мы, Дима Грозный Императоръ и Самодержецъ Всероссiйскiй, цѣсарь Московскiй. The Czar was born in the steppes of Russia in 1267, and was cheated out of total control of all Russia upon the death of Boris Mikhailovich, who replaced Alexander Yaroslav Nevsky in 1263. However, in 1283, our Czar was passed over due to a clerical error and the rule of all Russia went to his second cousin Daniil (Даниил Александрович), whom Czar still resents. As a half-hearted apology, the Czar was awarded control over Muscovy, inconveniently located 5,000 miles away just outside Chicago. He now spends his time seething about this and writing about other stuff that bothers him.