It’s been a rough couple of weeks for New Yorkers under the reign of former Sandinista fundraiser, Mayor deBlasio.
- Horse drawn carriages are on their way out, unless city council continues to stall the issue.
- The first big blizzard of his tenure resulted in an inadequate response, especially for the well heeled.
- The second big blizzard found him shoveling the snow and complaining about having to deal with so much snow.
- He dropped the frickin’ groundhog.
- Now he’s skipping the St. Patty’s Day parade.
Dr. J.’ll drink a Big Gulp to that!