You might be surprised to find out, you do. Something to keep in mind when the Obama Administration touts all the “green jobs” that it has “created or saved” is how the Obama Administration is defining “green jobs”. For example, all of the jobs below are considered “green jobs” and are counted as part of that statistic:
- Janitorial services in a “green energy” company
- Driving a hybrid bus, or any kind of school bus whatsoever
- Professor teaching environmental studies
- Someone that fills the gas tanks of buses
- Employees at a bicycle shop
- Employees of antique dealers
- Salvation Army employees
- Rare book and manuscript dealers
- Consignment shop workers
- Used record store employees
- Trash disposal yard workers
- Oil lobbyist who advocates for the oil industries environmental efforts
For the Congressional testimony to back this up, see the video below. While the beginning is interesting as well, this section starts around 4:15 into the video.
GorT is an eight-foot-tall robot from the 51ˢᵗ Century who routinely time-travels to steal expensive technology from the future and return it to the past for retroinvention. The profits from this pay all the Gormogons’ bills, including subsidizing this website. Some of the products he has introduced from the future include oven mitts, the Guinness widget, Oxy-Clean, and Dr. Pepper. Due to his immense cybernetic brain, GorT is able to produce a post in 0.023 seconds and research it in even less time. Only ’Puter spends less time on research. GorT speaks entirely in zeros and ones, but occasionally throws in a ڭ to annoy the Volgi. He is a massive proponent of science, technology, and energy development, and enjoys nothing more than taking the Czar’s more interesting scientific theories, going into the past, publishing them as his own, and then returning to take credit for them. He is the only Gormogon who is capable of doing math. Possessed of incredible strength, he understands the awesome responsibility that follows and only uses it to hurt people.