Liberal Reaction Game Plan
GorT’s been involved in a number of “discussions” lately with those more supportive of Obama and liberal policies and while this probably isn’t shocking to many of our readers, I thought I’d codify the liberal’s reaction game plan:
1. Conservative presents case against liberal, democrat, Obama, etc.
2. Liberal knee-jerk reacts with, “AHAHAHHH….Bush McChimpyHilterburton did X, Y, Z over eight years ago…ROOOOOOAAARRRZZZloll….the childrunzzz….!@%@%!!”
3. Conservative points out that step #2 didn’t actually address the issue here and now.
4. Liberal repeats #2 and throws in a few ad hominem attacks and maybe turns the argument on the source reporting the issue.
5. Conservative checks to make sure s/he is still awake and in reality and re-asks the question
6. Liberal goes on rant….but still avoids answering the original charge.
Lather (mostly at the liberal’s mouth), rinse, and repeat.
GorT is an eight-foot-tall robot from the 51ˢᵗ Century who routinely time-travels to steal expensive technology from the future and return it to the past for retroinvention. The profits from this pay all the Gormogons’ bills, including subsidizing this website. Some of the products he has introduced from the future include oven mitts, the Guinness widget, Oxy-Clean, and Dr. Pepper. Due to his immense cybernetic brain, GorT is able to produce a post in 0.023 seconds and research it in even less time. Only ’Puter spends less time on research. GorT speaks entirely in zeros and ones, but occasionally throws in a ڭ to annoy the Volgi. He is a massive proponent of science, technology, and energy development, and enjoys nothing more than taking the Czar’s more interesting scientific theories, going into the past, publishing them as his own, and then returning to take credit for them. He is the only Gormogon who is capable of doing math. Possessed of incredible strength, he understands the awesome responsibility that follows and only uses it to hurt people.