And all this time the Czar has been saying that President Obama has completely failed to fulfill his promises on increasing the role of science in politics!
Because we learn that Obama science advisor John Holdren will be appearing on Discoverys show Head Rush, an after-school science introduction show.
And what a great idea! Because who better than to talk to kids about the role of science in politics than a guy who undeniably stated that:
- Abortions and forced sterilization should be mandatory for less productive people, in order to help the environment
- These sterilizations could be done by spiking the food or water supply of those who contibute to social deterioration.
- Parents shall be limited to a two-child limit; exceeding this could result in forced adoption or even abortion.
- The United Nations could develop a Planetary Regime, overseeing all aspects of population control, resource management, and business trade, including relocation of families if their geographic region has more people than resources might average.
- A single world entity is preferable to many nations of different cultures.
The Czar wonders if show host (and new mother herself) Kari Byron is aware of his hatred of children. One would like to see her bust that myth over his head.
Божію Поспѣшествующею Милостію Мы, Дима Грозный Императоръ и Самодержецъ Всероссiйскiй, цѣсарь Московскiй. The Czar was born in the steppes of Russia in 1267, and was cheated out of total control of all Russia upon the death of Boris Mikhailovich, who replaced Alexander Yaroslav Nevsky in 1263. However, in 1283, our Czar was passed over due to a clerical error and the rule of all Russia went to his second cousin Daniil (Даниил Александрович), whom Czar still resents. As a half-hearted apology, the Czar was awarded control over Muscovy, inconveniently located 5,000 miles away just outside Chicago. He now spends his time seething about this and writing about other stuff that bothers him.