Shall we? Because here it is.
- Democrats have no interest in any FBI investigation or justice for Dr. Ford.
- They simply want Brett Kavanaugh to go away.
- Frankly, they will not accept any further Trump nomination, either, so don’t even bother.
- They don’t even like Merrick Garland all that much; it’s just that he’s the only liberal judge they can name at that level.
- Any Republican nomination on the Supreme Court is a body blow for Democrats.
- The fact that Justice Ginsberg could go any time is especially terrifying.
- This not because of Roe v. Wade, either.
- This is because the Supreme Court has been the last refuge for the liberals for some time, now (with the exception of the Second Amendment).
- A conservative-heavy Supreme Court is not going to tolerate the nonsense that the Left has enacted under President Obama.
- It’s not just abortion—it’s practically everything else from any challenge to Obamacare to immigration to changes to the Electoral College to, well, frankly everything you can name.
- No matter who is nominated by a Republican president, it’s basically the end of liberalism’s permissive indulgences.
And as long as we’re crap cutting:
- Merrick Garland is never going to be on the Supreme Court.
- Even President Obama didn’t regard him seriously: he was used like chum to stir the waters for the type of fight we’re seeing now.
- Even Democrats could have coughed up a better candidate, but liberals have no clue who their more reliable, fair-minded judges are. In fact, it’s pretty irritating to them that conservatives can quickly name qualified judges so quickly.
- Brett Kavanaugh is almost certainly going to be approved, barring some last-second stunt of sanity-defying proportions.
- Dr. Ford will be cursed and vilified by the Left, like some judicial Steve Bartman, simply because a scape goat shall be found for the inevitable.