When it’s provable.
‘Puter is not a conspiracy theorist. ‘Puter observes events, weighs them, and comes to a logical conclusion.
‘Puter’s like Sherlock Holmes, but dumber. And not as attractive. And doesn’t have a thinly-veiled homosexual relationship with his male sidekick. And isn’t British. But other than that, exactly the same.
This week ‘Puter observed the following events:
- Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing began Tuesday.
- The hearing went poorly – for Democrats.
- Democratic Senators surreptitiously put “guests” in the gallery to noisily protest and create photogenic media-friendly tableaus media could plaster on the network newscasts and front pages.
- Democratic Senators behaved worse than toddlers, repeatedly interrupting, spouting inanities, baselessly accusing Kavanaugh of holding positions he does not hold, and generally encouraging “resistance.”
- More Americans were repulsed by Democratic protestors’ (and Senators’) antics than by Judge Kavanaugh’s competent, calm presence.
- Democrats slowly realized their plan to paint Kavanaugh as an insane, frothy-mouthed extremist failed.
- Democrats slowly realized their plan to paint Kavanaugh as an insane, frothy-mouthed extremist backfired showing Democrats, not Kavanaugh, to be the madman.
- During the hearing’s day one, the Washington Post and its Pulitzer-winning reporter Bob Woodward dumped an anonymously sourced expose of the Trump White House’s alleged chaos.
- During the hearing’s day two, the New York Times posted an opinion piece from an anonymous “senior administration official” blasting Trump as an addled, dangerously incompetent old man.
‘Puter’s conclusions are as follows:
- Judge Kavanaugh will be confirmed.
- Democrats are in danger of repeating the mistakes of 1968, turning the party over to a hard Left fringe.
- Democrats and media colluded to:
- Change the subject from Democrats’ undemocratic “resistance” during the hearing;
- Step on and cover up good news for the Trump administration; and
- Use unverifiable, anonymous sources to smear Trump in a manner they never would have accepted for a Democratic president.
It is now undeniable to anyone of good faith that Democrats and the media are working in concert to damage a president both viscerally loathe. It is now more probable than not that Democrats and media are actively colluding to bring down a duly-elected president in derogation of ethics, morals, law, and the Constitution. Logic and reason compel these conclusions.
‘Puter’s said it before. America is at war with itself. The shooting just has not started yet.