Have you read Governor Bobby Jindals kick-in-the-pants speech from Charlotte? Read the whole thing, especially if you want to have a really good day.
In the speech, Gov. Jindal lists seven things that Republicans need to do to win elections. Some of them may sound familiar:
- Stop looking backward.
- Expand inclusiveness.
- Demographics are not destiny.
- Stop being the Stupid Party.
- Start controlling the message.
- Change the perception of what Republicans are.
- Focus on getting the job done.
Sigh. You Gormogon readers always get to read the good stuff first.