It is no secret that many of us who dwell in the Castle read a fair amount of HP Lovecraft in our day. And apparently so has much of the Internet as well.
With that in mind, and because not everybody falls into the class “everybody,” the Czar has compiled a Business Traveler’s Guide to R’lyeh, which will be available next year on our Amazon site (click to the left).
- Where can I find a telephone? Mglw’nafh wgah’nagl hthgäl?
- Hey, this is not what I ordered! Iä, nafh ph’nglui!
- How do I get to Rodeo Drive from here? Wgah lmh’shub Rodeo Drive?
- Excuse me, is it possible for me to get my iPad onto the free wifi? I need to check the Gormogons website. Iä, shu’hukurh anh’lhuryi i’Päd mglw’weh h’wifi? Hl’rheh h’ktu a Gormogons website.
- Heck, I suspect ‘Puter’s over back at his villa in R’lyeh, dreaming again. Iä, ph’nglui mglw’nafh ‘Puter R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.
And hundreds more!
Likely you will want to put this on your Amazon wish list, which you can do with a single mouse click! Click here!