This is how it is, folks.
- Congress and the President are spending us into oblivion, which they will only cure either by taxing us to extremes or letting inflation run amok.
- The size of government has swelled to the point that they could readily control your doctor, your medicines, your retirement plan, your family structure, what jobs you can take and where you can live. And unions are turning overtly political in support of this.
- Iran has fired up their nuclear reactor, and can now manufacture an atomic bomb any day now. And they have an unmanned drone capable of delivering it into Israel or Saudi Arabia as they prefer.
- We are teetering in Afghanistan, and may lose that country to a new terrorist empire.
- Russia and China are establishing themselves as potential adversaries to a newer, scarier degree. We have abandoned our allies, who are looking elsewhere for help.
- We seem headed for another jobless summer, and the administration has clearly given up on any shot at recovery.
And you dumbasses want to sit around and debate whether the President is a muslim or a Christian? Really? That’s wat you decide to do? Perhaps when you are out of work and your family is starving, you can debate Godzilla versus Gamera. It might instead be nice if you started, maybe, coordinating. That is all.