- Fact No. 1: Americans have better survival rates than Europeans for common cancers.
- Fact No. 2: Americans have lower cancer mortality rates than Canadians.
- Fact No. 3: Americans have better access to treatment for chronic diseases than patients in other developed countries.
- Fact No. 4: Americans have better access to preventive cancer screening than Canadians
- Fact No. 5: Lower income Americans are in better health than comparable Canadians.
- Fact No. 6: Americans spend less time waiting for care than patients in Canada and the U.K.
- Fact No. 7: People in countries with more government control of health care are highly dissatisfied and believe reform is needed.
- Fact No. 8: Americans are more satisfied with the care they receive than Canadians.
- Fact No. 9: Americans have much better access to important new technologies like medical imaging than patients in Canada or the U.K.
- Fact No. 10: Americans are responsible for the vast majority of all health care innovations.
The President Has a Learning Disability
20 minutes ago